Aa
A
A
Close
ladies?(:
What was it like when you lost your mucus plug? I get the general idea, but how much of it is there? i went to pee & there was a thicker-than-snot like glob on the toilet paper, kind of white or clearish I guess, but too thick to be discharge. So how was it
for you?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I haven't lost my whole plug, but I've been steadily losing pieces of it for a few weeks now.  It's coming out in clumps for me. Like about the size of a gum ball each time. They've been clear sometimes, and sometimes they've been a milky white with the tiniest specks of blood, like little pinpricks on it. My ob says you can tell the difference between discharge and pieces of the plug by (this is gross, sorry!) Squeezing it. If it retains it's shape when you let go, it's the plug, if it doesn't keep it's shape it's just discharge.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
287071 tn?1365196113
For me it's been different with each pregnancy.  I do remember with one that it was like I blew my nose and WOW there was a lot of 'snot' like stuff...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
When does this start to happen?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
when i lost mine it was blood not heaps just a bit , i had no pain the whole day and gave birth that night
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources