Baby Products Community
ladies?(:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

ladies?(:

What was it like when you lost your mucus plug? I get the general idea, but how much of it is there? i went to pee & there was a thicker-than-snot like glob on the toilet paper, kind of white or clearish I guess, but too thick to be discharge. So how was it
for you?
I haven't lost my whole plug, but I've been steadily losing pieces of it for a few weeks now.  It's coming out in clumps for me. Like about the size of a gum ball each time. They've been clear sometimes, and sometimes they've been a milky white with the tiniest specks of blood, like little pinpricks on it. My ob says you can tell the difference between discharge and pieces of the plug by (this is gross, sorry!) Squeezing it. If it retains it's shape when you let go, it's the plug, if it doesn't keep it's shape it's just discharge.
For me it's been different with each pregnancy.  I do remember with one that it was like I blew my nose and WOW there was a lot of 'snot' like stuff...
When does this start to happen?
when i lost mine it was blood not heaps just a bit , i had no pain the whole day and gave birth that night