Baby Products Community
medela

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

medela

What does everyone think of Medela bottles?? The ones that promote breast feeding. Good, bad etc?
I've seen a lot of positive reviews about products they make... I am going to my local target to purchase my Medela Breast pump this weekend!
It's so funny what a baby will choose. I tried nuk, playtex and the only ones he wanted/would take were the medela ones. He was exclusively breastfed for the first few months and then daddy or grandma was able to give a bottle later.
I used quite a bit of Medela stuff and liked all of it. My only complaint is that the nipples collapse on the bottles that come with the pump. My son had to learn to pull it out and let the nipple pop back out. It was frustrating for him.