morning sickness
Hey ladies im almost 7 weeks have horrible ms. All day long i feel miserable. I haven't ate a meal in a week now. I probably eat one small item a day and throw it up.. Am i hurting my baby and does anyone know anything that can help.,i take zofran and it doesn't help
No, you are not hurting your baby. I found that sucking a lemon helped. But time is what really works.
I've been hospitizlized four times with mine. food isn't important but water is! go back to your doctor for babies sake goodluck x
I've been having extremely bad ms I got admitted to hospital last night bcos I couldnt keep food or even water down they give me some anti sickness tablets and they have worked amazingly I was to like you feeling miserable but there is hope make an app with a dr explain how you feel and how you can keep anything down and ask for anti sickness tablets. Hope this helps good luck xxx  
I had vertigo during my 10th wk due to Multiple Sclerosis + morning. Our Pharmacist friend recommended Mecclizine. Its what I recvd in the ER and its over the counter. Congratulations and best wishes!
I had really bad nausea and lost weight during my first trimester. The doctor told me to keep drinking water and usually they can prescribe you something for the ms. Any kind of fruit was easy for me to keep down and I basically lived on crackers and ginger ale.
Oh yes the lemon def. Works. I always carried one around with me during my first pregnancy. But i would scratch n sniff it. Just the smell of the lemon would stop the nausea. N after i would eat something i would suck on a slice of lemon to keep from throwing up. :)