Baby Products Community
need help!

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

need help!

What's better a crib or bassinet ??
A crib, if you have to choose between the two.  They last longer over the life of the baby, if you get a big one.  (My son could have slept in his until he was 2 at least.)  An Arms Reach bassinet is good for the first few months, because it attaches to the side of the (parent's) bed with a side that removes, so you can nurse in the midle of the night and put the baby back into the bassinet.  Most bassinets don't go past 6 months, so they are of limited use over time.
Yea I'm thinking both!  Cause the bassinet sounds convient then the crib will be needed either way thanks hun !
If you have to choose get the crib, but if finances allow i would get both, a friend of mine let me use her bassinet and its perfect for those first few months while baby is sleeping in your room
We have a crib, co-sleeper, & playpen for our twins
I have 2 baby boys 14 months and 2 months and I would definitely say both lol both of mine wouldn't sleep in the crib or pack and play for the first few months, my 2 month old actually prefers to sleep in his bouncer or carseat right now, my 14 month old slept in his carseat for the first couple of months then the swing after he got a lil bigger, but we didn't have a bouncer with him, I haven't had a basinet with either but with my experience they wouldn't sleep in a crib for a while