Aa
A
A
Close
new to this.
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and I still can't tell when my babie is moving? Or if is moving at all.
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4676259_tn?1364761661
You will start feeling it soon! Itfeels like popcor., or butterflies.
Comment
Cancel
4676259_tn?1364761661
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
mine is just twitches right now. sometimes so pressure. I use to feel my belly botton wierd but the dr said thats the baby moving sometimes they can pull it with them. so it gives u a pulling feeling on your belly button. if the feelings below your belly button and your tummy not gassy during that time.then its the baby u just got to pay close attention. sit down in a quiet room n stay still for a few mins. maybe ull feel ur baby. :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
At first it feels like a twitch then you start feeling thumps then it gets really interesting :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I was feeling the same way!!! I started to feel my baby around 22 weeks and it felt like little thumps to me. I guess I just couldn't tell/feel the little flutters/popcorn feelings. You will be feeling your little one very soon :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
When I first started feeling baby, the flutters felt to me like when you go down a big hill and your stomach drops really quick. Then it turned into taps a couple weeks later. It'll happen soon :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
new to this.
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources