Baby Products Community
play yards!

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

play yards!

For the ones that are using a play pen instead of a crib which one are you getting/got? And from where? I can never decide which one to get...I read all the reviews and then end up changing my mind! Lol its frustrating! Ftm and def want my moneys worth!... I want some new ideas :)
I ended up getting one that matched the car seat and stroller. I know what u mean about the reviews.  I just made my own decision cuz no one wanted to help me. So far so good.  I got it @ Wal-Mart for under $100. Its a graco brand
Under 100? That's not bad! I will be ordering my car seat n stroller from walmart. I just can't decide on a play pen Lol and I'm a ftm so I don't even know what to look for Lol but walmart definitely seems to have everything that every other place has and either the same price or cheaper can't beat that!
I am a ftm mom too just trying to find every thing on a budget. Wal-Mart definitely had every thing I was looking for for a decent price. Good luck
I always go with Greco its the brand that I most comfortable with! I used it for.my first child and I will for this one too.
Not sure of the price as ours was bought as a gift, but we have a Graco Pack N' Play with a napper station and diaper changing station and a diaper stacker. Haven't used It yet as our son Isn't comin' until around late April, but we have It up and It looks nice and sturdy and pretty cushiony! I'm pretty sure you can get It at Walmart. I looked It up and ours looks very similar to this one here, but In a different color and style.....
walmart.com/ip/Graco-Pack-n-Play-Playard-with-Newborn-Napper-Peyton/22236452
I like it :) I been leaning towards the more simple ones! I settled for the effiel rose one at walmart gotit last week. Its nice and simple. And was super cheap. Just have to wait till July to see if it was actually a good choice Lol!