Baby Products Community
return to work

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

return to work

How many weeks did anyone wait to return to work after delivery??
I did 6 weeks.  I only worked a few days aweek but it was horrible.  I missed my daughter sooooo much
9 months. Like said above its horrible to go back to work. Take as long as you can! X
I'm in the UK so dont need to go back until may next year :-) but may go back sooner x
thank you peaches421,jenniebaby2 and mommabear27 for responding i will ask my doctor so i can get her opinion too
Im in the UK too. Your doc won't be able to help you... Its totally up to you. Think about your personal situation... Financially, physically after delivery, mentally how you will cope being a mum and out working etc. It depends solely on you and partners situation. But really if you can afford it take off as long as you can, they are only babies once. You don't want to miss out. Saying that some people go back to work early to get some rest!! Lol
6 weeks cant afford it. Had a normal delivery
I only waited 2 weeks to return back to work. It was hard to leave my son but I couldnt stand not working and relying on his father for everything.
Wow kirdanielle 2wks dat's fast but i sooooo agree wit u but i just wanna provide for my 1st baby but also get a chance to bond with her but im thinking 4wks will do me just fine,only time will tell
Maternity leave is roughly 3 mths where I live but I plan to take a yr off.