shopping for baby
When is it a good time to go shopping for baby I'm having a little girl I'm 22wks & 2 days
Honestly there is no right answer to this question. Everyone does it differently. Around 22 weeks I got a swing and a change table, I'll be getting the crib at 30 or 31 weeks, and the stroller and everything else at 33 weeks when I have my baby shower.
If you can afford it, go for it. I think that might just be the best answer.
I found out the gender at 20 weeks and by 24-25 weeks I had literally everything. I didn't want to waste any time. I also am not having a baby shower so that was part of my reason the other reason is I'm so impatient!! Lol goodluck! :)
You can shop anytime. Now that you know what you are having it makes things a lot easier... If you are going to have a shower sometimes just going and registering helps out with getting that itch out. Honestly you dont want to buy a lot of smaller things and clothes cuz you would probably get a lot at your shower. But all the big things like a crib, stroller, car seat, high chair stuff like that you could get earlier if you have the room for it.
Thanks ladies
Go for it! You never know what might happen.  At 25 weeks I was on bed rest and couldn't shop much. I had to rely on others to pick out premie clothes.
We must be more careful about baby skin care.No compensation with baby skin care.I believe in using [url=http://www.cher4life.com/main/5Family/4Life-transfer-factor.html]4Life transfer factor[/url]. These are herbal products.

Is somebody throwing you vavy shower....I would highly recomend waiting after shower
I'm 29 weeks and just bought the first stuff yesterday. I saw onsies at Walmart for $1 so I bought a couple things. My baby shower is in July so I'm not going to buy much until after then.

But this is my second so it isn't as novel. If you want, it never hurts to buy a few things here and there as long as it fits in your budget.
i started shopping for my baby probably about two-three weeks after i found out i was pregnant. i got all the major things like the crib and changing table stroller, etc i didnt buy baby clothees until  i was about 20-30 weeks and had a baby shower which gave me more clothes so i guess it all depends on whenever u decide to want to begin buying things