Baby Products Community
small red bumps on infants?

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

small red bumps on infants?

my two month old has recently developed red bumps or pimples on her cheeks, forhead and behind her ears, does anyone have experience with this? Her doctor said it was skin irritation and to put eucerin lotion on it or hydrocortisone cream if it got worse but i'm wondering if there is another way to help her.
From what I understand 'baby acne' is pretty common.  My son got it and it went away on it's own.  Make sure to wash/clean your little one's face once a day and it'll take care of itself.
It could be baby acne or when the baby gets too hot, or it could be oil glads. I remember my son had it bad when he was a month I had to use an over the counter ointment I don't remember he is 7. Ask your pediatrician but I think cortizone cream is what I had to use.

AP