teenager scared
Ok so as you can ser I am a teen and I am scared I had sex for the first time and I think I am pregant. Took a test and it Said positive. Havent told my min. How do i tell her? I am afraid.she is.going yo flip. I am so scared
Just come out and tell her my mom always said if you get pregnant I'll beat you I told her and she kinda flipped out. But the father along you are the more she gets used to it shell be happy before its all over with
I was the same way. But, you need to tell her now, don't wait like I did 'cuz It'll make things more difficult, trust me. If you tell her now, the storm will blow over a lot sooner and you'll have more support than anger towards the end. Try to be as calm as possible and It's okay to let everythin' off your chest, your mother will listen, but you need to listen to her as well and don't cause any arguments or start raising voices, If she does raise her voice first (like my mom did 'cuz she was pretty upset) tell her you don't want to fight and your comin' to her for help and support and If she continues to be mad and tries to start anythin' , simply let her know that you don't want to stress out any more than you are right now and you'll finish the conversation when she calms down. She might be upset, but In the end, she will be there for you.
I'm sorry for the long post, but I wanted to let you know I felt the same way you did but she will find out eventually when you start showing, so get It over with now, you'll feel a lot better.  =-]
My sister was 16 & preg hide the pregnancy as long as she could as she was so scared of mum ( our mum is also a midwife an I was preg at the time to both with our first but I was 24 an mum knew about mine from 5 weeks) in the long run mum was so worried that my sister hadn't been to any antenatal appointments, no ultra sounds nothing we discovered she was 7&1/2 months when we found out an it was pretty hard for my sister coz only her an her best gf knew. Your mum will be upset but as mentioned above tell her u need her help an support yes u were silly but now all u want and need is her help. She will love u an the baby just as much as I've it was a planned pregnancy. Good luck sooner the better. I recently told mum I'm 6 weeks with my third child at 27 an she still flips out a bit but that's what mums do. It doesn't get easier the older u get but she will be greatful u have come clean an told her.
It is hard being a teen and pregnant I'm sixteen and 32 weeks it's hard but when you start feelin your little one kick its amazing. Message me if you wanna talk.
I'm 15 years old and recently found out that I'm  pregnant. I told my boyfriend of a year and a half. I was so scared to tell my mom. I waited almost a week before i told her and the worst part of it all was hearing her say she was dissappointed in me. But im glad i told her. I feel like she has more respect for me and our relationship is much better now. Dont be too scared. If you are pregnant you dont need to be stressing. But im in the same boat as you honey. So if you need someone to talk to im a good listener. And sometimes its good to have a different perspective on the subject. Good luck sweetie.
I was 17 and in 11th grade when I got pregnant I thought my mom would be so mad/ dissapointed but when I told her she paused and then gave me A huge hug and said congrats ......I said aren't you mad....she said what's the point your already pregnant the only thing we can do now is move forward :) so here I am almost four years later married and pregnant with our second child.....my point is she may be more understanding than what you think
I agree with them tell her as soon as u can my mom said the same thing and i was so scared.to tell her and im almost 20 and on my own she still flipped out on me and talking down on me but im only 8wks and she is alrdy buying baby shoes and socks and clothes so it will pass if she is mad but she might even be happy to be a.grandma
I'm 18 and 8 months pregant an merryed to a 21year old he is very calm and I feel like he is getting all the mood swings I have and I think I'm Pushing him away how can I try to keep my mood from effecting him
I'm 22 pregnant with my 2nd baby. My first baby is only 7 months. 2 baby was a shock but I'm keeping him/her. I was scared to even tell my mum about the 2nd. Don't be scared to tell your mum. It will be a big relief off your shoulders. You might be disappointed but she will stick by you. She loves you and will want to support you xx
tell her as soon as possible and when you do if she flips out n starts screaming n crying let her just it there and listen. just like us our moms have to vent to. at the end shell calm down. and sit down and talk to her. tell her ur truly sorry because I imagen as u been a teen she will be the one mantaining u and baby. so just express ur self to her u ddnt nt mean to cause her any more problems it wasnt suppost to happen.