Baby Products Community
what to Take
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

what to Take

I'm 39 weeks ; what do I need to Take to the hospital??
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
I took a (loose) dress to wear home, clothes for the baby, the car seat of course, pen and paper to write down who visited and any presents that would need thank-yous later, toilet kit and hair dryer, shampoo, makeup, soda water and a few snacks.  I also brought a robe and slippers.  Bring lots of socks and underwear -- even (if you can stand it) buy and bring some adult incontinence underpants like Depends.  (They are a TON better than the awful 1950s sanitary napkins provided at the hospital.)  If you plan to have a lot of visitors, line up someone (husband or whomever) to take things out of the room at regular intervals -- have them bring a box or laundry basket to take away presents, plants and vases as they pile up.  
Blank
I took pjs, my daughters wear home outfit, shower stuff like shampoo. Definitly take ur own pads sunce the hospital ones r uncomfortable and do not stay in place. Take panties, slippers or socks since it will get cold. Car seat obviously. Maybe something to read while baby is sleeping unless u plan on sleeping during that time.
Blank
I took pjs, my daughters wear home outfit, shower stuff like shampoo. Definitly take ur own pads sunce the hospital ones r uncomfortable and do not stay in place. Take panties, slippers or socks since it will get cold. Car seat obviously. Maybe something to read while baby is sleeping unless u plan on sleeping during that time.
Blank
Also something for u to wear home preferably maternity clothes as they will be the most comfortable.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank