what to Take
I'm 39 weeks ; what do I need to Take to the hospital??
I took a (loose) dress to wear home, clothes for the baby, the car seat of course, pen and paper to write down who visited and any presents that would need thank-yous later, toilet kit and hair dryer, shampoo, makeup, soda water and a few snacks.  I also brought a robe and slippers.  Bring lots of socks and underwear -- even (if you can stand it) buy and bring some adult incontinence underpants like Depends.  (They are a TON better than the awful 1950s sanitary napkins provided at the hospital.)  If you plan to have a lot of visitors, line up someone (husband or whomever) to take things out of the room at regular intervals -- have them bring a box or laundry basket to take away presents, plants and vases as they pile up.  
I took pjs, my daughters wear home outfit, shower stuff like shampoo. Definitly take ur own pads sunce the hospital ones r uncomfortable and do not stay in place. Take panties, slippers or socks since it will get cold. Car seat obviously. Maybe something to read while baby is sleeping unless u plan on sleeping during that time.
Also something for u to wear home preferably maternity clothes as they will be the most comfortable.