Baby Products Community
whats going on??

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

whats going on??

I missed my period on the 30 took a home test and its positive but ive been feeling cramps like the ones i feel when its time for my period should o go to the hospital or whay should i do??
Im nearly 8 weeks now and for the first few weeks i was gettin cramps and it did get quite strong but its nothin to worry about iv looked on a few websites and it is very common! The cramps do seem to be stoppin now!!
It's totally normal unless they get reallyyyyyy bad you should go to the doctor because you could have a misscariage. I Been having some cramping to and I thought it was my period until I took a HPT and it came back positive. The cramping is caused by the implantation Of the baby and the uterus stretching its pretty normal (:
Hi i missed my period 29th of december 2012 and have had exact same thing!! Saw docs today n they said its perfectly normal :) xx
Thanks ladys for the advise