Baby Products Community
when does showing began?
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

when does showing began?

Im a ftm and im 13.3 weeks pregnant ice lost alot of wait and in not really gaining any. My Dr. SATA the baby is healthy, but im not getting any bigger, and im already in my sec. Trimester. Am i just freaking out? Lol
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4191640_tn?1361178327
Everyone is different. Some will show at 12 weeks while others won't show until 20 weeks! It ranges from a lot of different things from body weight, if it's your first child, and so forth. Don't freak out, soon enough you will show! I'm currently 15w1d and I only have a lil bump goin on and this is my first. At 12 weeks is when the uterus pops out a lil over your pelvic bone so it might take some time for you to look pregnant until the uterus as well as baby gets bigger.
Blank
I am just 25wks with twins and I didn't start showing until I hit 20 weeks even now people day they don't realize I'm having twins because I'm so little. Everyone is different.. I have seen girls who are only with one child and are the same weeks as me and are way bigger as well! Just depends on your body.
Blank
I'm 32 weeks with twins & didn't show until 20 weeks. When people see me they think I'm having 1 baby. I even thought I was small for twins but they're right on track :) everyone is different
Blank
I'm 17 weeks, and have lost 15lbs since getting pregnant, my doc says everything is fine too, so I wouldn't worry :) I know its not that easy though, I was freaking out for a while too!! Haha
Blank
I too am a ftm and didn't start to really show until I was 20 weeks. I am now 26 weeks and depending on how I dress you can not tell at times I am pregnant.

Oh and I have only gaind 8lbs as of week 23 Dr apt and found out at about being prego at about 3 weeks.

I freeked out my first trimester bc I was worried about my baby since I wasn't gaining wait my Dr said the baby was growing good as of my week 20 ultrasound she looked so healthy I stoped worring as much.
Blank
I didn't show until nearly 25 weeks with my first and now I'm only about 5 weeks pregnant with my second and I'm already showing :o  don't worry everyone's different, as long as your baby's healthy it doesn't matter if your bump is big or not x
Blank
With my first I didn't start showing till the last 2 months. I can't tell you how many times I was asked if I was actually prego.
Blank
Ilost 25 pounds. Im 20weeks & barely showing
Blank
I was showing at 13 weeks I am 21 weeks now
Blank
I'm 29 weeks and have lost like 25 lbs and I am not showing hardly yet. Just depends on your body type, your placenta, and the fact that you're losing weight makes it different too
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...