when to set up the crib ?
I'm 28 weeks pregnant with baby # 2 it's been 6  years since my first child. I just had a pack n play with her so it was easy & quick to set up. I don't remember how far along I was with her before I started really preparing. I've heard all the bad luck ol wives tales so I was just wanting some opinions on when to set up the crib and everything else please help !! Thanks everybody
Well with my experience its never too early. Id say u could start anytime. its seems there is always more to do. No matter how much u have done. I was taken by surprise the fist day of my vacation which I planned to use the entire time to get ready. We ended up having NOTHING done. I was 36 Weeks. Also we put the crib up finally but there were pieces missing. So it took an extra week to get the pieces. Very frustrating.
I just put up my crib last wknd and I'm 37wks now. But his bedding won't be in place for maybe another wk and a half or so to keep everything clean. But his drawers are packed with his clothes, and diapers and wipes are already sitting under his changing table. But when you wanna set up things is really up to you. Do what you're comfortable with!