Baby Products Community
wipes
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

wipes

What brand of wipes are the best?
26 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4259276_tn?1351887812
I've always loved Pampers everything. My kids couldn't use Huggies brand because they would rash up really bad. I definitely wouldn't say there is a "best" though, it really all depends on what works for your child, your budget and you.
Blank
4255384_tn?1351791241
I use parents choice sensitive brand. They are great! One wipe can handle alot and they are a great price. Or any sensitive wipes will do.
Blank
I have used only Pampers for my kid's...
Blank
3828469_tn?1358465925
Pampers thick sensitive!
Blank
I've liked Huggies, but used Pampers and cheaper brands, too. Whatever I have coupons for haha!
Blank
Huggies :)
Blank
4232443_tn?1352837570
I'd go with huggies:)
Blank
huggies
Blank
Huggies
Blank
I will think about that :). Thanks
Blank
I usually try to go with store brands for diapers and save wherever I can. But for wipes, even though I have tried many brands, I always seem to prefer pampers. Especially for babies. When they get a little older and are potty trained and you just want to use wipes to clean up it doesn't matter so much. I have 2 kids and always go back to papers wipes.
Blank
We use pampers with out first and plan on for the 2nd (due in a few weeks). They work great for getting crayons off glass too..
Blank
4752975_tn?1358747896
I prefer Huggies wipes. They are much thicker than the rest. The only thing I don't like about them is that they are a little too moist for my liking.
Blank
I'll be using huggies.. Even though the hospital where I live use pampers sensitive
Blank
I have 2 kids going on my 3rd.. I've tired every brand but my super fav is target brand.. They are sooooo soft.. Thee best ever..
Blank
I have 2 kids going on my 3rd.. I've tired every brand but my super fav is target brand.. They are sooooo soft.. Thee best ever..
Blank
4154489_tn?1359731667
Pampers Sensitive..
Blank
Huggies natural care
Blank
2011481_tn?1374266267
Huggies natural care
Blank
I only use huggies everything because others wouldnt hold up or made my son rash up but it depends on the baby.
Blank
Pampers sensative wipes are the absolute best! I have 2 children and they both would get a rash with any other wipes. The pampers sensative are very soft and moist!
Funny thing us, I rather Huggies for diapers. :-)
Blank
Pampers.  The Huggies are really thick and chemically, caused rashes. But every baby is diff
Blank
Huggies i love them
Blank
I'm an Aldi mama Mia brand for nappies an wipes the are good price an I believe they do the job never ever any rashes on my kids an both have severe eczema at times so there skin is sensitive but the wipes don't make the rashes etc. They get eczema on their tummies arms etc when sweating
Blank
I love the Kirkland brand from Cosco. They are bigger then pampers and Hugues and cost less. I get 900 for 20.00. I find the tougher too
Blank
I love the Kirkland brand from Cosco. They are bigger then pampers and Hugues and cost less. I get 900 for 20.00. I find the tougher too
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...