Back & Neck Pain Expert Forum
Back pain after fork lift accident

Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.

Back pain after fork lift accident

On the 13 of jan 2009 i was driving my jeep (fork lift) as i put on the breaks the seat let go and i was pushed into the steering wheel, i had bad pain in my chest that went away but i now have bad pain in my upper back...could i have broken something ?? i didnt get and x ray or mri or anything . how long will the pain last?? thank you
Tags: Back pain
If your pain does not go away in about a month you should see your family doc and get some X-rays done. If your pain does get worse and is associated with difficulty in breathing you should see him right away.
on holiday July 2008, i got thrown into the pool and my back tightened and felt like i was having cramp in it. i went to the doctors and he said it was a tightened muscle and gave me some exersizes and paracetamol and ibroprufen. he said it should subside with in a couple of month but it is still very painful now and is sometime when it is very bad causes me breathing problems as breathing hurts my back. if i stretch i get cramp in my back and when it starts hurting im bed ridden sor days which is very annoying as i have exams in may. i dont know what i can do as nothing i have tried works. do you have any answers?
hi me too suffer from back pain.. have you got any solution or any kind of exercises for that.. if you got tell me dear..
I previously had major problems with lower back pain. I would wake up in the middle of the night if I shifted in my sleep awkwardly and it would send shooting pain up my spine. There were times I would bend over to pick up a shoe or something off the ground and would be brought to one knee. This is my first post, so I don't want to come across as a spammer, but my doctor recommended something that changed my life. I have found no information on any of these forums in regards to it. I don't want to violate any board rules so I won't post the information, but I want to leave my email address if anyone is interested in the information. I can tell you that for the first time in 6 years that I'm pain free in my lower back.

Shoot me an email and I'll pass along the information: ***@****
email is marinefreedom at gmail.. I can't believe a medical website won't allow me to leave an email with genuine help..
its give an pain lot how you come out from that

Enzyte
A related discussion, Solution: was started.
A related discussion, opinion was started.