Back & Neck Pain Expert Forum
MRA - magnetic resonance angiogram

Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.

MRA - magnetic resonance angiogram
Does the Cleveland Clinic have the ability to do a MRA - magnetic resonance angiogram ?  I just wondered, if they ever do this or if doctors ever do a full body scan, if there is multiple problems, effecting the spine/back and brain?  I am going there next month.  I was curious about the MRA and when they use it and all that.  I have both back and head prbolems with various symptoms.  I have never had an MRA and it seems like it must be a very good test.

Thanks ahead of time.
Yes the Cleveland Clinic does have full MRI and MRA facilities.