Back & Neck Pain Expert Forum
Right shoulder pain
About This Forum:

Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Right shoulder pain

I had a CT scan a couple of years ago for another matter. The scan report said that I had calcified cental disc protrusion at C-5, C-6. I never had any pain or symptoms so I ignored this part of the report. I now have right shoulder pain that I think is coming from the neck but it is hard to determine it's origin for certain. Just what is calcified central disc protrusion? Do my symptoms of right shoulder pain match this diagnosis? I've had this pain for over a month but Ibupophen has helped to relieve it.What should be my next course of action ? Are there exercises or streches that would help?

Thank you