Back & Neck Pain Expert Forum
SEVERE PROBS
About This Forum:

Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

SEVERE PROBS

I am 38...fit..and i have severe back pains at the base of my back ..when it comes i cannot move ..i get shooting pains down both legs..in both my bum cheek bones..and in my heels ...also under my right ribs above my right hip...these are severe pains which stop me in my tracks and sometimes my legs go numb and i hit the deck no matter what i am doing.....YOU CANNOT IMMAGINE THE PAIN....

i do not lift anything and havent worked since november 2007 because of this....also i have a hard circle type lump growing in the  gap at the top of my chest where my ribs meet at the front.....

can you please tell me what are both problems......i have shooting pains in my arms and chest ...terribly