Back & Neck Pain Expert Forum
Sacro illiac problems
About This Forum:

Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Sacro illiac problems

I had Spinal Fusion surgery in 2003 but have had continous pain in the sacro illiac region since that date, I have had X rays that show degenerative changes and also inflammation in the area. Is there any surgery that's successful in solving this problem. It makes it difficult for me to sit for any length of time and sleeping is also a problem
Tags: Pain
Related Discussions
412913_tn?1213498587
If conservative treatment including physiotherapy and pain medications have not helped you may wish to consider RF treatment to the sacro-iliac area.
3 Comments
Blank
454186_tn?1388978568
Hi,
I don't think any surgery can help as inflammation made trouble.I suggest you seeing medical acupuncturist,deep and intensive acupuncture therapy is better choice.
Blank
Where was your Fusion?  Has your doc perscribed anything for the nerve pain, such as neurontin or Lyrica? Or anti-inflammatories, or trigger point injectins to calm down the pain. It would be helpful to know what you have tried. Heating pads at night help my sacroilliac pain, and also I have lidocane patches, that can be worn for 12 hrs. They help a lot. Good luck, hope this helps.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...
Jul 09 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank