Back & Neck Pain Expert Forum
Tumor on my back left side

Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.

Tumor on my back left side

Please i need your advice urgently,
a week ago i discovered a tumor on my left side of back, two days later i discovered another one slightly above it and more to the left side, 2 days later i found a third one above the second and also nearer to left side. i went to dr., and i had a blood test for the fat and it was normal and also an ultrasound and it was normal even though dr can easily touch and notice the tumers. i went to another dr and told me its just neuroma and he will do minor surgery to remove it and also to get sample for testing. i searched the net about the neuroma but its not like what i have, as i dont have caffee late spots and the pain is very very minor while it shoukd be very sharp in the case of neuroma as i read. please advice what it might be because oi dont trust the dr dignosis and i'm afraid to have surgey
Thank you in advance
If you have multiple lumps in the back they could be  lipomas, neuromas, sebaceous cysts and several other problems.
I would agree with the doc that suggested you get the larger ones out and have them sent for examination. If you are not sure see a another specialist for a third opinion.