Back & Neck Pain Expert Forum
back pain and leaking spine fluid

Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.

back pain and leaking spine fluid

i was in my work van about a year ago now when i blacked out and was in the bushies on the hard sholder. i whent to hospital and had tests done and a lumbar puncture were was small amouts of blood.
and now a year or more on i am still getting bad pains in the back of my head and leaking fluid and some times blood from the bottom of my spine and my back ackes alot i have been to the docs but my doc was not in and i have been given a week of work and pain killers. i am going to see my proper doc but sure this is not ment to happen still as its been over ayear and i still would like to know why and what can be done.
Please see a neuro specialist and get an MRI of your brain and spine.
Taking pain killers is not the answer.