Back & Neck Pain Expert Forum
dextroscoliosis

Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.

dextroscoliosis
I consulted a cardiologist about the off and on pain in my chess. I undergo various medical examination to know what is the problem and found that i have a healthy heart. But in my x-ray the doctor learned that i have a dextroscoliosis of the mid thoracic spine. Aside from undergoing therapy treatment, are there any exercises that help me cure this problem?  How long to treat dextroscoliosis? Are there vitamins to treat dextroscoliosis?Please help me.
I would not worry too much about this as it is often mild. You should get a reading of the degree of the curvature. You may have had it since childhood.
Bracing can help in the growth years.
For adult scoliosis, physio may help.
For some info on scoliosis:  www.spine-neuro.org

Dr Prem Pillay
Director of Spine and Pain Services
Neuro Spine and Pain Center