lower back pain
yesterday i stared having lower back pain that feels as if i were stung with needles. on one hand, i worked out the past weeks, i stopped sunday. on the other, i was supposed to get my period yesterday. i also ocassionally feel like my right ovary is stung, i just never have this kind of pms. should i worry? could it have anything to do with what i mentioned? it's very disturbing because it makes me remember getting anaesthesia in my spine for my apendicitis surgery.
For acute back pain without pre-existing problems I would suggest gentle stretching, hot packs to the area and avoiding prolonged sitting. Mild analgesics and muscle relaxants could help. Soaking in a hot tub and a gentle massage could also reduce muscle tension in the back area.
Persistent pain and any weakness requires a medical consult.
jacuzzi might help. Yoga pose called plough as well.