shooting stabbing pain
2 days ago I started having stabbing shooting pain from my left skull base up my head about half way It happens randomly and makes my shoulders jerk a bit. I have had neck problems most of my life and see a chiropractor a few times a year for headachs. Did not help this time. Ibuprofen helps a little but not for long. I also have pain in ear and behind left eye. Please help if you can. I have no insurance and cant see a Doc. for something that is more than likely nothing.
it's probably some facet join inflammation because it gets better with NSAID, se a Physiotherapisy
Ummm...it sounds like trigeminal neuralgia to me. If you can't afford to see a doc, that rules out any prescription meds like Imitrex or Lyrica. Physiotherapy won't help: this condition is related to migraine headaches. I know: I have it infrequently (thank God) but it is like someone stabbing a knife in the side of my head and ear. Have you tried plain aspirin?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.