Back Pain, Arm Tingles, Shoulder pain, Nausea, Frequent BM's, Gas
Well, after test after test I am no closer to finding out what's going on. I do know that I have a high grade of spondylosis in my neck and back, as well as further arthritis in my left shoulder. I have been told that it is more advanced than they would like to see in somebody by age. (27, M) I've been on tramadol and Naproxem, but now must discontinue naproxem because it has made my BP skyrocket again. Since this all started, my blood pressure has been elevated, 140/97 average, when it used to never approach 120/80. I have been well controlled on lisinopril, but lately I have had a reoccurring feeling of my pulse pounding in my abdomen and left arm. It's not rapid, maybe 85 at the most, but very very hard. I have asked for MRI without getting anywhere, at this point, I'd also like to get an abdominal and cardiac ultrasound, just to rule out heart and gallbladder. It feels like my doctors are playing the guessing game or wait until I am in near crippling pain before I get sent for any diagnostics. I have heard that there is some connection between the spine and these symptoms, but I have had no luck finding anything out. PLEASE HELP!

This discussion is related to Back Pain, Arm Tingles, Shoulder pain, Nausea, Frequent BM's, Gas.