After Cervical Fusion C3-C7 and Laminectomy (2) C4 & 5 and C5 & 6, I have burning & itching in my fingers
Why am I experiencing an incredible burning, itching,tingling of fingers (middle, index & ring) on right hand and fingers (ring, pinky & middle) on left hand?  I have an excellent neurosurgeon and the surgery was preformed at the Wisconsin Medical College hospital in Milwaukee and after every test possible, I show no problems and healing well but the pain is still there. Why?  The thumb on my right hand has been numb since the surgery (2/08) but my fingers didn't start bothering my until 5/08 and my middle finger on my right hand is the absolute worst. No one can seem to tell me why I my fingers hurt so much.  Any amount of vibration, even my pulsating toothbrush amplifies it 100 times more. Even holding a railing as I walk down stairs is incredible difficult. I not to take pain meds but some times its impossible, I also take 3200MG of Gabapentin. How can I get rid of the pain when all the test indicate I am fine? Help!!!