Arm/shoulder pain
I'm having pain in my upper arm - between my shoulder and elbow - sometimes is goes down into my hand.  About 2 weeks ago had a horrible pain in my shoulder, like someone was sticking a two-pronged fork into the front of my shoulder.  Now I'm having this strange pain in my arm - like a swollen feeling and like the muscle is sore.  I've had similar pain several months ago and I guess it just went away.  Went to the doctor at that time and he gave me a prescription for an anti-inflammatory med.  No x-ray or anything.  Now I'm wondering if I need an x-ray or something to see what's going on in there.  It wakes me up some nights.  I've had back and neck problems for years, so could this just be a pinched nerve?  Went to the chiropractor last week - no relief.  Going again tomorrow and hoping for some relief this time.  There's also some pain in my upper back and chest - which I know can be from muscle tension/spasms.  Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful!!  Or if you have a similar experience please share...
Thanks!
~audra
Could be from a pinched in your neck. What kind of problems have you had with your neck, have you ever had any X-rays?

Is this Chiropractor adjusting your neck? That can be dangerous. Do a search on the Internet for "Dangers of Cervical manipulation".

Take Care