Aa
A
A
Close
Arm/shoulder pain
I'm having pain in my upper arm - between my shoulder and elbow - sometimes is goes down into my hand.  About 2 weeks ago had a horrible pain in my shoulder, like someone was sticking a two-pronged fork into the front of my shoulder.  Now I'm having this strange pain in my arm - like a swollen feeling and like the muscle is sore.  I've had similar pain several months ago and I guess it just went away.  Went to the doctor at that time and he gave me a prescription for an anti-inflammatory med.  No x-ray or anything.  Now I'm wondering if I need an x-ray or something to see what's going on in there.  It wakes me up some nights.  I've had back and neck problems for years, so could this just be a pinched nerve?  Went to the chiropractor last week - no relief.  Going again tomorrow and hoping for some relief this time.  There's also some pain in my upper back and chest - which I know can be from muscle tension/spasms.  Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful!!  Or if you have a similar experience please share...
Thanks!
~audra
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Could be from a pinched in your neck. What kind of problems have you had with your neck, have you ever had any X-rays?

Is this Chiropractor adjusting your neck? That can be dangerous. Do a search on the Internet for "Dangers of Cervical manipulation".

Take Care
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
Top Pain Answerers
547368 tn?1440545385
Blank