Back Pain & Burning Feet
I had a back pain - severe - from herniated disc 2 years back. It improved slowly with all medication & physio. So after one year - that is a year back, I started going to fitness & started weight traing again with the help of physical trainer.
I used to do quite a lot of weight training & everything was going great.
In last June, around 5 months back, I started getting burning feet sensation which I never had before.
Since then, it is always there, some time a lot & some time mild. I do not have much of a back pain.
I went to doctor & he told me to take rest so I stopped all exercise as every month I start, it becomes more severe, the burning sensation.
By now, I can not walk much as my back & legs get tired & get muscle pain & burning becomes too much
hi  Jo...for some reason that post got posted x3 wonder what happened there???

You know I can't dx you I am not a doctor...however I can tell you what I have and my symptoms and maybe you can relate?

I have chronic back/leg pain due to lower back problems...DDD and osteroarthritis..
with the lower back problems and herniation this gives me severe leg pain/burning/muscle pain and weakness./one foot burning lately too...and thus the legs tire easily..

I think you should have an MRI of your lower spine, you maynot be feeling alot of pain in that location however there still must be some nerve impingment in order to suffer the same lower limb issues......

the excersise and weight training maybe just enough to aggravate that impingment.
do some ice than heat regiment after training and some lower back stretching..which may give some relief

good luck
Used this site first time that is why you see my post 3 times as I think I kept on sending, as I was still in the loop.

Thanks a lot for your comments. I will consider & try to implement your suggestions. In fact I was doing stretching in between & it was becoming better but again I started getting this burning feet.

Thanks again.
I agree with opus88. I had a herniated disc which caused leg pain, numbing, a burning sensation, and weakness. I even had foot drop. All of this was caused from a disc pushing on my nerve. When I first noticed these symptoms I never would have thought it was caused from a back issue. A mri will be able to tell if you have a bulging or herniated disc causing pressure on a nerve. I doctor usually has to refer you for a mri so I would go to your primary doctor first and go from there.
Best of luck!
Brian
Brian,

Thanks a lot for your comments.

Jo