Back Pain down Leg
Several weeks ago I had disabling back pain for two days. It was focused in the lower left back. Two days later my wife had the same symptoms. The pain has since shifted down our left legs. No other symptoms such as fever or cough exist. The doctor thought we both might have a kidney stone, but that seems highly unlikely.
Hi!
Did you or your wife do anything strenuous? If yes, then probably you both have a slipped disc or pinched nerve in lower back. Please show this to a doctor. Take rest for 2-3 days along with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory such as Tylenol, Aleve or Mobic. Please consult your doctor regarding this. You both may not need physiotherapy too. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.