Back & Neck Community
Back Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Back Pain

I have been to the Doc and was prescribed Norflex and Piroxican for a lower back pain, however upon the fourth day my body began to swell and i got a flu with a soar throat. The pain sends like shock waves down my legs and it is very hard to walk when i wake up in the morning. Can anyone help.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms or suggest an accurate management plan. Possible causes that may need to be considered include medication allergy, unrelated issues such as infections. Inflammations of the head and neck region, systemic issues etc. I would suggest an evaluation by a primary care physician at your earliest convenience for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!