Back & Neck Community
Back Pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Back Pain

i was riding my horse the other day and he decided to buck through an electric fence and get his legs caught he then bucked all the way down the track until we got to the yard which is concrete but covered in grass, i lost my balance and after another few bucks i came off but ending up going up and coming down backwards in a v shape so it was my tail bone that copped it first, my first thought was that i had broken my back couldn't move, i stayed there for about 10 minutes then got helped up and sat for a while, the bottom of my back is very swollen and bruised i cant get comfy at any time, i am also having headaches everyday mostly if i move and it hurts my back pain shoots from my head,, im stuck whether to go for x rays or just wait it out, as i want to be able to get back riding asap, the accident happened 3 days ago and is getting worse.

So this was accident that i had, i posted this on the 18th Febraury the accident happened on the 16th, i still now can not bend down i am having great problems and pain when having to bend donw.
You should get x rays and a mri. You could have broken something or have a herniated disc. Waiting if it is something serious can lead to permanent spinal damage. I have had 5 herniated disc and have nerve damage because I waited. Best of luck to you, Sissie