Back Pain
Can anyone answer this for me I have scolisos, a bulging disc and arthritis in my back. The scolisos is in the upper part of my spine and the bulging disc is in the lower part of my spine. In my between my l-4 and my l-5. My family doctor is saying now after my recent MRI that that the bulging disc is starting to go into my nerve and I may need back surgery in a year. He will not perscribe me anything for the pain,and im not sure if it is because I am only 22. I was wondering if anyone could give me some information on how I can cure the pain and as well what other steps I can take. It would be greatly appreiciated.
I have herniated, and protruding disc with alot of extruded disc material laying her and there.  Some is on a nerve and neurosurgeon says that is what causes the pain. I am having surgery this mth.  If your Dr. will not give you pain med you need to go to another Dr.  I have had soma, percocet, loratabs all prescribed in the past mth.  I dont get it with some Drs. I guess they think people can just suffer.  Find a pain clinic if nothing else.  Just dont abuse the meds.  Good Luck