Back and testicle pain
My husband has been having back pain that goes into his testicles and down his leg. He won't see a doctor because he has no insurance. Anyone ever heard of such a thing and what is causing it. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Yes I can personally vouche for  groin pain associated with lower back pain.Mine is caused by herniated disks.
Thanks for the info. What can be done about such a thing? Thanks
Do the pains in the groin come on from any specific activity. Like sitting, walking or walking up steps? That is when I get mine the most. I have back issues but I recently started to go to a massage therapist and stretching classes for people with injuries. I did learn that there is a set of muscles that run through that area that actualy are coming form the back. I got a very painful episdoe the last visit after the therapist stretched my right leg . He then concentrated on the muscles that go to the groin and the pain went away. I know how bad these pains can be and it makes it difficult to wak or even lift the leg.
Chadry
Thanks I will have that looked into