Back & Neck Community
Back and testicle pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Back and testicle pain

My husband has been having back pain that goes into his testicles and down his leg. He won't see a doctor because he has no insurance. Anyone ever heard of such a thing and what is causing it. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Yes I can personally vouche for  groin pain associated with lower back pain.Mine is caused by herniated disks.
Thanks for the info. What can be done about such a thing? Thanks
Do the pains in the groin come on from any specific activity. Like sitting, walking or walking up steps? That is when I get mine the most. I have back issues but I recently started to go to a massage therapist and stretching classes for people with injuries. I did learn that there is a set of muscles that run through that area that actualy are coming form the back. I got a very painful episdoe the last visit after the therapist stretched my right leg . He then concentrated on the muscles that go to the groin and the pain went away. I know how bad these pains can be and it makes it difficult to wak or even lift the leg.
Chadry
Thanks I will have that looked into