Aa
A
A
Close
Back pain
I had surgery in september of 2011 I had laminectomy and discectomy. Now I have worse pain and more problems with the numbness in my leg. Has a nerve conduction study that shows small abnormalities but I have alot of scar tissue doctor said moderate amount has any one had the same problems? It has been 1 year today and have not had a full night sleep in over a year, nothing in my life is normal.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
317787 tn?1468754865
I am really sorry to hear you are having this problem.  I had a similar surgery and it took over 6 months for the pain in my leg to slowly resolve.  Has yours gotten any better, i.e. it was down to the heel, now it is to the knee?
I had pain after the surgery and pain down my leg, after 2 months I complained and the doc said it would heal one mm a day.  Again so sorry you are having problems
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
No it got worse, a few weeks after surgery i thought it was getting better and then the pain came again, but only worse. After my block my leg got 90% worse and then i did another one and no pain is constiant and cannot sleep through the night.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources