Back & Neck Community
Brachial Neuritis NOS

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Brachial Neuritis NOS

I had my neck fused @ C-5 through C-7, my recovery seemed to be going well, then my level of pain leveled off at high level, and the numbness in my hands came back usually at night I have since gone through physical therapy, a cortizone shot, and am scheduled to see another neuro specialist at Loma Linda. I just received my authorization and it says that my diagnosis is Brachial Neuritis NOS, Cervicalgia. I'm not having much luck finding out what this means I like to be preparred to ask the right questions when I see the specialist, can you be of any help.
I have been away from work now for 3 1/2 months after a surgery, I was told would have me back in a matter of weeks
i too just recieved my claim and the doc has diagnosed me with nos as well....i go for an M.R.I. tomorrow and nerve testing as well, i just don't understand how he gathered all this NEEDED information with just looking at my posture and spine....i mean i know he is a doctor and i am not, but it is just a bit of an asumption in my eyes!

i am really nerveous to find out what it is, this was my 1st site i cklicked on....so when i find something i will copy n paste for you ( you by then will have probably figured out what it all means) -lol-

Brandy