Burning sensation in the back of my neck
About two or three weeks ago I started getting a burning pain on the right back of my neck.  At first I just figured I was on the computer too long.  but it is getting worse.  I tried putting a lotion for pain and the burning sensation got much worse.  I had to was the lotion off with cold water.  I do get a little releif when I lay on a heating pad.  Does anyone out there have had this experience and how do they fix it.  

I was going to the chriopractor but he was rough in snaping my neck that I stopped about a month ago.  Is it possible that there is a connection?

Thank you
all of the published studies to date about chriopractic neck manipulation, agree that the risk is extremely low. Overall, a ratio of one to two cases per million neck adjustments represents a conservative and generally recognized estimate.

So,don't too worry. you should go to see orthopaedic doctor if pain constant.
Take care!
I just got the same pain today i dont know what it is from but it is now tingling.  I swear i didnt scratch the back of my neck today.  I am a Colorguard for minnesota's 728 cadets marching band and we had a parade today.  We had do hairspray our hair and puff it up but right when i got home from the event i thouroghly washed my hair.  I dont know what it is or how to get rid of it!