C3-C4 problems
In April 2004 I had a C5/C6 & C6/C7 fusion with corpectomy.  I had significant weakness and tricep atrophy; the surgery was very successful and halted the progression of weakness.  I returned to activity without difficulty.  I lift weights frequently and would ocassionally have spasms in my right upper trapezius, upper pec, and right shoulder discomfort.  The spasms would eventually subside with trigger point therapy, message, etc.  I was told by my doctor that it was more related to shoulder problems than C spine.  Currently, however, the spasms have returned, my AC joint is really painful, and feels somewhat weak---usually when the joint is inflammed.  

I had a recent X-ray study which indicated increased anterior osteophytes (sp?) and posterior spurring at the C3-4 & C4-5 levels.  

Do my symptoms sound like cervical difficulties at the C3-4 or C4-5 levels?  What other treatments can I consider other than surgery if I continue to have weakness/pain in the shoulder?  I really don't want to have another fusion and would like your suggestions.