CAN A BACK AND NECK PROBLEMS CAUSE A HEADACHE?
I was wondering if the back and neck causes headaches? I was wold to go see a chiropractor for the pain in back of my head but when I go all he do is massages my back first with a machine then he cracks my back then my neck... So I tell myseff, how would this help with my headaches? I really dont know lol.
I have pain in my shoulders and neck and it does cause headaches.  Even after a three level fusion, I still have pain and headaches.  I know that the headaches are caused by the pain in my neck and shoulders because they intensify whenever I do anything to increase the neck pain.  The hope is probably for you to receive relief from the pain in your back and neck and thus relieve the pain causing headaches.  Hope you find relief.
of course it causes headaches!!

actually this is where headaches come from... from your neck and upper back!!!

how is your posture? lots of slouching on the computer? (that is a major cause of upper back pain and neck pain you know?)