Back & Neck Community
Calcium Deposit in the Neck

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Calcium Deposit in the Neck

My question is about the neck.  I posted awhile back, and cannot seem to get any responses from anyone I know who has ever experienced something like this.  I woke-up one morning with horrible neck pain, and a few days later a huge Calcium deposit popped out in the front of my neck.  Went for x-rays, and thats what they said it is, but none of my doctors have any advice except if it hurts real bad I can get it surgically scraped.
If you know someone or have had this problem, I would love some input on this.  Thank You
Listen to this about magnesium, it might help you. They mention your issue towards the end of the session.
http://drcarolyndeanlive.com/2014/03/25/dr-carolyn-dean-radio-archive-3-25-13/
Thank you for your contribution. Unfortunately, people come and go on this forum.  susan047 has not posted since 2011, and while she may be reading, it is unlikely.

If you would like to share this information, please begin a new thread with an appropriate title.