Back & Neck Community
Can a spinal cause L4 and L5 to be bulged

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Hello, I am 27 and on 4-24-08 I had my son. Now, I never had anyone back issues my whole life. I had a c-section and when I was able to work out I noticed that I had really bad back pain. I couldn't do any crunches or leg lifts. The problem is. the pain was really bad in the T8 location but I would have pressure in my lower back and in my right knee. I am a stay at home mom. so I don't do any hard labor for my L4 and L5 to be bulge.I just had my MRI done on 8-25-09 and the results came back with the L4-5. So my question is this, when the anesthesiologist did my spinal tap he tried it 3 times and ever since then I have had nothing but severe back pain. Could he have displace my spinal tap or could my bulged disk be caused by my spinal tap.. Someone please help. I am too young to be experience this much pain. I'm doing all the proper procedures and I just can't see how this has happened.

Thank you for your time and helping me and everyone