Back & Neck Community
Can my heart cause me back problems?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can my heart cause me back problems?

For the last 8 days I have been having this nagging throbbing pain in my right shoulder blade.  My doctor prescriped Cyclobenzaprine muscle relaxers and 600mg motrin.  I have been taking these for the last three days and still the same nagging pain and the only time I have relief is when I am lying flat on my back.
People are telling me that it could be my heart having problems and this is causing my back problems.  Can this be true? What kinds of tests should I do?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
454186_tn?1388978568
firstly,nothing wrong in heart problem,as heart trouble more affect left side.
I suggest you need check your neck,to find something unnormal! take care!
Blank
Internal organs can cause pain in different parts of the body; this is called "referred pain." Generally, the heart refers pain more towards the left arm and shoulder, and sometimes up into the neck and jaw.

Gas can also send weird pains all throughout your body, up into your chest and even into your groin and inner thigh.

Spinal misalignment can induce poor posture, which can snowball into pain virtually anywhere in the body. Consider finding a Doctor of Chiropractic if this is something you've not considered yet. I recommend the referral directory at www.upCspine.com as a good place to start looking.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank