Can someone please help me understand my MRI results.
I am having bad pain in my left shoulder blade, muscle spams, very tight, burning, burning to my neck, can't breath deep, pushed to my heart. The doctors are dismissing what's going on and not sending me for further test. I have been suffering for a while and can't live with this pain anymore.
Could you please recommend what other test I can do for my shoulder blade neck area? Thankyou so much.

MRI
Technique:
Multiplanar T1 and T2 weighted images were acquired of the thoracic spine with sagittal T2 weighted images also performed of the cervical and lumbar spine.
Report:
The alignment is within normal limits. No abnormality is demonstrated in the marrow. Minor loss of signal intensity is seen in the discs from T6/7 to T10/11 with minimal end plate irregularity but without end plate destruction or marrow oedema.
Further minor signal loss with preservation of the disc space height is seen in the discs from L2/3 to L5/S1. There is no focal disc protrusion, epidural mass, cord compression or intrinsic cord abnormality in the thoracic spine and no paraspinal soft tissue mass is seen.
Conclusion:
Disc degeneration is demonstrated in the mid/lower thoracic disc without focal dosc protrusion, cord compression or intrinsic cord abnormality. No paraspinal soft tissue mass is seen.
Do you have an MRI report relating to the Cervical Spine (Neck area)

I don't see anything here?

Also what type of Dr have you been seeing?
I went to my local doctor.. I feel maybe I have a nerve issues, what other test can I do for my left shoulder blade? I also had a neck MRI and I moved 60 seconds towards the end. I'm not sure if this would affect my results. Nothing was found. My shoulder blade is so tight I can't breathe.
Nerve problems in the neck can cause the problems you stated, and burning pain is often nerve related.

Sounds like you need to see a specialist such as a Neurologist.
What if I had a MRI in the neck and it showed nothing? What other test can I do?
Possibly an EMG,
Neurologist are usually the ones that administer  them.
If u see one have them look at your Cervical Spine MRI
The pain u have sounds like referred pain from the neck.