Car accident - Lower Back/Left Hip Pain Radiating to Left Leg
Approx. 2 years ago, I was in car accident in which my left knee hit the dash during impact.  The only problem that I had immediately after was a rather sore knee.  Not long after, I started to have issues with my lower back and left hip as well as weakness and some minor tingling in my left leg and arm.  I went to a PT immediately after the accident to strengthen my abs and help to pop the hip back into place (it evidently rotated and turned in).  I completed approx. 4 months of rehab and stopped because it was feeling a little bit better and I wasn't receiving any new treatment.  Fast forward to 6 months ago:I began to have issues with my left knee.  Found out from new PT that I was experiencing ITB syndrome.  Fixed that, but also found that my hip had popped out again.  After several attempts, it finally stayed and have been strengthening abs again.  Also, sciatica pain has subsided that I had been experiencing for approx. 1 year.  I'm continuing to have pain and weakness on left side.  MRI and x-rays have shown nothing.  I also got an EKG (needles in back) and told that mainly I just had weak muscle tone in lower back.  I've been working out diligently and I still seem to have this pain.  Any ideas?
I should also add that I am a 29 year old male.  Up until this accident (2 years ago) I was always active and this has caused me to decrease my activity.  In addition, I have not had a full night's sleep since the accident, mainly because it is darn near impossible to find a comfortable position.  

Stretching of hip flexors, followed by lower back stretches and buttock stretches seem to help for a short period of time and then the pain returns.

I tend to have bouts of tingling in my left arm and leg for several days and then it seems to go away only to return again at another time.
I am so sorry about your pain and can totally understand not being able to sleep at night, few people get how hard it is to constantly toss and turn to try and find any position that will bring relief. I really hope you get the answers you need and get out of pain for good :)
I too am suffering from the exact same symptoms. I am scheduled for a ct scan of lower back but I am afraid nothing will show. My left arm gets pain radiating to my hand in my thumb area. Anyone have any answers. I am very active and need my body back.
i was just recently in an accident about 4 days ago. I got knocked out and when i heard my friend screamin i had to crawl out but couldnt move my legs. i am not able to walk on crutches. but i havent been able to sleep i continue to get back spasm and neck pains. the other day i noticed it was hard to me to sit up n down more than usual that i was having sharp pain in my hip. i was the front seat passenger and was wearing my seatbelt. and im the worse one out of both cars. Is the pain and problems going to get any better?