Cervical epidural?
Is there any benefit to a cervical epidural for neck, right arm pain and headaches?
You dont say what your injuries are?  I have 2 herniated discs in my cervical area with nerve root compression and spinal cord compression.  I had 2  cervical epidurals.  The first one really did nothing.  The second one 4 weeks later helped a great deal and is still helping like 8 weeks later.  they are cumulative.  I had neck pain, radiculopathy bilaterally (which at the point when i had the epidurals was much worse than the neck pain, bilater numb hands).  I have migraines that may be associated with the spinal stenosis in my neck.  I have separate medication that worked wonderfully for me during my last migraine.

I dont know if they give epidurals if you just have pain.  You have to have a source of pain which you are not describing in your post. You would need x-rays and more importantly MRI of your cervical area to see what specifically is going on, assuming you have not already had one.

missy
we always start with the most conservative treatments..injections can help..3 is the normal about 2 weeks apart..didn't help me, but the surgery did..good luck
As others have said you need an mri to confirm your problem. Your symptoms sound similar to what I have endured over the past year the cause being a herniated disc in the cervial spine (neck). Epidurals and eventually a nerve block has seen my symptoms virtually disappear, so I can definately recommend them. It is very important though that you get a proper diagnosis.