Chronic pain on the right side of the back

I am 33 yr old male. I have a chronic pain on the right side of my back. This pain starts all the ay from my right side of the back of the skull, neck and goes to shoulder blades, arms, right side of the hip & lower hip, right side testicle, right thigh, and right calf.
   Basically, this pain has always been there. My family physician referred me to a Neurologist, they performed X-Ray, MRI and CT scan, but did not find anything. They suggested me to go for Physio therapy. I went to the prescribed period for Physio and it did not help a bit. I have been to Yoga, Acupuncture also..but, nothing helped me.
   This pain so severe, it doesn't allow me to sleep, I wake up in the middle of the night & cannot go back to sleep until 4 - 5 AM. I have to keep Tennis balls below my shoulder blade & hip (while laying down on my back on those tennis balls) and press my body, as hard as I can, against those tennis balls to counter my pain.
    I have this pain from the last 12 - 15 years, but it is worse these days. I am not able to sleep not more than 3 - 4 hrs in any given day. I have given up on this and looks like there is no cure for my pain

Please help me
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include postural issues, neuro-muscular causes such as muscle sprain, nerve impingement, peripheral neuropathy, injuries, micronutrient deficiencies, etc. With normal radiological images spinal/ structural causes are ruled out and one may have to consider other possibilities. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!