Back & Neck Community
Compression at T8 T9 T10 & T11?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Compression at T8 T9 T10 & T11?

Hi there, First time post on here not exactly sure what kind of answers i might get but , I recently injured my back at work , ( I caught someone from falling on ice/concrete ) Ever since that day i've had incredible amount of pain in the middle of my back going down my back and numbness / loss of control of my right leg. The most recent Xray ( first Xray / MRI was done on my lower back ) was taken of the middle of my back and showed disc compression at T8 T9 T10 AND T11 and my doctor said it was probably pushing on my spinal cord. I get the results of the MRI tomorrow morning and i am rather nervous ( BTW I am 26 years old not in bad physical condition ) Had no back problems in the past what so ever and now all of this ever since catching someone from falling ( He was a pretty big guy i guess ) Also I should mention at times i have total loss of function in my right leg causing me to fall if im not sitting / holding onto something to stop me.....

Anyone have similar occurrence / had compression of discs in this area before ? Really just trying to figure out what I'm in for ......this has hit me like a ton of bricks and can't believe how bad this actually is when your the one experiencing it  

I will post what the MRI report says tomorrow just trying to get some similar storys and what they did and how they are doing now.

Thanks in advance!
Kyle