Back & Neck Community
Constant tingling back sensation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Constant tingling back sensation

Hello, for the past couple of years I have experienced an annoying tingling, almost electric feeling sensation in the same exact spot of my right middle back.  I think it may be the lowest point of the shoulder blade.  This pain is by no means dehabilitating, but it is annoying and frustrating when it is present, and I am start to become concerned.  

Lately, the back of my neck has also been experiencing similar sensations.

I am a healthy, 20 year old male if that helps.

Any thoughts?  If more information is needed, I would be happy to provide it.
hey i have the same problem, its like a numb and tingly feeling (kinda feels like ants are crawling under my skin) on my right side next to my spine, its really annoying it started about 3 weeks ago when i got a job at a factory. its gotten worse since then. i wish i had an answer for you, i looked it up on web md and it said some stuff like lyme disease and someother random stuff. but i dunno, i am also 20 year old female, had alot of health problems in the past 2 years, so maybe its related i dunno. but good luck to you
ive been having the same problems. except my upper back around my left shoulder and neck area. and i have awful eye infections etc. they both come at the same time. and no one has answers. ive been in and out of hospitals and had every test done. several m r i's and even nerve testing. all some doctors could find was what appeared to be a harmless arachnoic cyst. or gathering of fluid. no one has answers. no one has helped.