Constant tingling back sensation
Hello, for the past couple of years I have experienced an annoying tingling, almost electric feeling sensation in the same exact spot of my right middle back.  I think it may be the lowest point of the shoulder blade.  This pain is by no means dehabilitating, but it is annoying and frustrating when it is present, and I am start to become concerned.  

Lately, the back of my neck has also been experiencing similar sensations.

I am a healthy, 20 year old male if that helps.

Any thoughts?  If more information is needed, I would be happy to provide it.
hey i have the same problem, its like a numb and tingly feeling (kinda feels like ants are crawling under my skin) on my right side next to my spine, its really annoying it started about 3 weeks ago when i got a job at a factory. its gotten worse since then. i wish i had an answer for you, i looked it up on web md and it said some stuff like lyme disease and someother random stuff. but i dunno, i am also 20 year old female, had alot of health problems in the past 2 years, so maybe its related i dunno. but good luck to you
ive been having the same problems. except my upper back around my left shoulder and neck area. and i have awful eye infections etc. they both come at the same time. and no one has answers. ive been in and out of hospitals and had every test done. several m r i's and even nerve testing. all some doctors could find was what appeared to be a harmless arachnoic cyst. or gathering of fluid. no one has answers. no one has helped.