Dextrocoliosis by degrees...
Hi! I learned (in this forum as a matter of fact) that dextroscoliosis is when the spine curves to the right. My report says "There is 20 degrees dextroscoliosis of the mid thoracic spine." OK, I know it's not normal, but is 20 degrees too much or is it mild? Will this affect me at all? I did go in the first place because of back pain, but the report also says that "There is straightening of the normal cervical curvature likely secondary to muscle spasm." It seems that what is supposed to be straight is curved and what is supposed to be curved is straight. (hehe) I do have an appointment with my doctor but it isn't until next week. Thank you in advance for any answers.
I consulted a cardiologist about the off and on pain in my chess. I undergo various medical examination to know what is the problem and found that i have a healthy heart. But in my x-ray the doctor learned that i have a dextroscoliosis of the mid thoracic spine. Aside from undergoing therapy treatment, are there any exercises that help me cure this problem?  How long to treat dextroscoliosis? Are there vitamins to treat dextroscoliosis?Please help me.
Hi.....I am not in the medical fiels and am not sure what degree of curviture will need what type of treatment.....

There can be other conditions to which ur dextroscoliosis is secondary to......go to a NL and have him/her do MRI's to rule ne other conditions out and then ur scoliosis can be evaluated.

The straightening I believe u r speaking of is most likely ur cervical lordosis?? this can be a result of tight muscles...whiplash ect.....PT can help with the muscles.'

Again, I would suggest u see a NL.

Keep us posted
"selma"