Discomfort in front of neck
Hello. Starting in March, I have discomfort on the right side of my neck. That has pretty much gone away. For over a week now, the front of my neck has a gnawing discomfort. I've had blood work and an ultrasound on my thyroid and both tests came back normal. Is this something that will go away on its own or should I pursue further tests?? Also, I have been taking prilosec for over a week every day to see if acid reflux is the culprit. Prilosec hasn't helped and it just seems to be getting worse. I've also had hemorrhoids for a week as well. Any information or input is greatly appreciated.
I am not sure at all if this will help....  but...

I had a similar pain behind my shoulder blade... turned out it was related to a bulging disc... I received a medial branch nerve block and the entire pain went away.  It has not returned and I had the procedure 2 years ago.
Thank you!